Boss Hill Entertainment has rules and policies that we adhere to. If we cause something to go wrong with your event, we can be held liable to you, including in a court of law. Therefore, for everything we provide you verbally, via mail, or electronically, we expect you to understand completely and adhere to the information that we provide you if you plan on using our services. Not seeing, reading, or understanding our policies or the law of the land is no excuse and is no defense in a court of law. Boss Hill Entertainment does its best to provide clients with exceptional service and as much information as possible so that the client can make an informed decision about what to expect in using our services. Always read and understand everything. If something is not understood, ask questions. For this purpose, you can call or text 724-359-7054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Boss Hill Entertainment is always available to answer client or potential client questions. These policies and rules are in no particular order and are always being added or updated. As long as you use our services, we require our clients to update themselves regularly on our policies and rules so that they are fully aware of what to expect from using our services.
1. A completed contract and a "Hold The Date" fee must be in our hands in order for us to save your date. This is so that we do not give your date to another potential client. We do not verbally "save" dates for anyone, nor do we wait more than a week, usually, for you to mail the contract and "Hold The Date" fee. Contracts are continually coming in for future dates and contracts are on a first come first served basis. There is no exception to this rule.
2. The "Hold The Date" fee goes towards your overall balance.
3. The "Hold The Date" fee is non-refundable for any reason, including pandemics. There are no exceptions to this rule. If Boss Hill Entertainment is cause for being unable to provide services, the "Hold The Date" fee will be refunded.
4. Clients are required to pay the full balance prior to the event day. Boss Hill Entertainment requires full balance approximately 30 days in advance, when we meet to finalize the event. There are exceptions to this rule. For weddings, there is no exception to this rule. The reason for this is that there are time constraints the closer you get to the day of the event and we are very busy. Once Boss Hill Entertainment is paid, work begins long before the event day. Boss Hill Entertainment works on average about 23 hours for a 5 hour wedding.
5. Checks to pay final balance must be received no later than 7 days prior to event. This is required in order for all checks to clear the bank. Boss Hill Entertainment reserves the right to deny service if this policy is not followed, including client losing their "Hold The Date" fee.
6. Clients who wait to pay their balance until the day of the event are required to pay in cash ONLY. Boss Hill Entertainment will not accept checks the day of the event. In emergency circumstances, we may allow payments through PayPal, Venmo, or other. However, this is for very rare circumstances and at our discretion to approve or disapprove.
7. Boss Hill Entertainment always prepares before an event. We create a music playlist, create a timeline, and much more. Any changes the day of the event are not guaranteed due to prepared planning, although we may or may not be able to accommodate your desires. There are no exceptions to this rule.